Tuesday, November 7, 2023

"Without Your Love"



Love, if you don't know by now

What's in my heart

If you're in doubt

Let me straighten you out

If you were to leave

What would I do

In a world without you

Don't walk away if all you need to hear

Is a pledge of my devotion

Let me make it clear


Girl, without your love

What would become of me

I would be half a man

That's the cold reality

If the reason was gone

To wake up and carry on

I'd rather die

Than live without your love


You can believe when I say

That there's no one else

Our love is strong

So don't think something's wrong

Just rest assured

I need you more

Than ever before


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Silent Pool

          The summer sun beat down on the Johnsons' backyard, casting shimmering diamonds on the inviting pool. Laughter, as...