Sunday, August 20, 2023

I can take you to another universe


I can take you to another universe,

One where the stars are closer, 

and the moon is new. 

Where the days are longer, 

and the nights are warm, 

And we can love each other, 

without a care.


In this other universe,

 there is no pain, 

No sorrow, 

no regret, 

no tears. 


Only joy and happiness, 

and love divine, 

For you and me,

 together, 

through the years.


So close your eyes, 

and take my hand, 

And together, 

we will travel there.

 

To a place where

 dreams come true, 

And love is all that matters, 

anywhere.


In this other universe,

 there is no time, 

Only the present moment, 

and our embrace. 

Where we can be ourselves, 

and be free, 

To love each other,

 without restraint.


So let's go now, 

to this other place, 

Where anything is possible, 

and anything can happen. 

Where we can be together, 

forever and a day, 

In a world of our own,

 just you and me.


I can take you to another universe, 

If you'll just believe in me. 

And together, 

we can make our dreams come true, 

In this world, 

or any other one.


Unlikely Buddha ©2023



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Silent Pool

          The summer sun beat down on the Johnsons' backyard, casting shimmering diamonds on the inviting pool. Laughter, as...